The Diabetes Screen Test is used to assess the risk of developing diabetes.
- Hemoglobin A1C with Estimated Average Glucose
- This is an Important Indicator of How Well Your Blood Sugar is Being Controlled
- Our Diabetes Screen Test is Performed With a Simple Finger Stick in the Privacy of Your Own Home
- Results Available Approximately 1 to 4 Business Days Upon Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- No Additional Lab or Fees
- Collection Instructions (PDF)
- Watch our Instructional Self-Collection Video