Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to osteoporosis, obesity and chronic kidney disease. This at-home test screens for levels of Vitamin D in your system. Vitamin D is an important part of your overall health.
- Test Panel includes Vitamin D (25-Hydroxy)
- Collection is Performed With a Simple Finger Stick in the Privacy of Your Own Home
- Results Available Online Approximately 1 to 4 Business Days after Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- No Additional Lab or Shipping Fees
- All results are review by a licensed physician in your state prior to release. Urgent issues are uncommon with wellness testing. However, based on medical judgment and standard protocols, a physician will communicate directly with the user regarding what a concerning result is and the most appropriate intervention.
- Collection Instructions (PDF)
- Watch our Instructional Self-Collection Video