Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to osteoporosis, obesity and chronic kidney disease. This at-home test screens for levels of Vitamin D in your system. Vitamin D is an important part of your overall health.
- Test Panel includes Vitamin D (25-Hydroxy)
- Collection is Performed With a Simple Finger Stick in the Privacy of Your Own Home
- Results Available Online Approximately 1 to 4 Business Days after Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- No Additional Lab or Shipping Fees
- Collection Instructions (PDF)
- Watch our Instructional Self-Collection Video